Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Features:

As many of you know, I am MOST excited about the arrival of my 3 new sheep this week! For 2 weeks, I have been slaving away over my sheep-shed (which is, in true Lauren fashion) WAY cuter and more designed than any sheep-shed need be. *pictures soon to follow* So since my mind is over consumed with thoughts of sheep...this Friday Features is only fitting! Enjoy the cuteness!



black sheep slippers by jdbaby
How've ewe been? stamp by Rubberhedgehog


Organic baby blanket by SewnNatural


Bed set by duuda


Sheep purse pattern by sonicka


Counting sheep wall art by tweetheartwallart


Sheep genius by jessicamaehendr

















2 comments:

  1. What sweet sheep picks :) We're delighted to have our handmade sheep blanket included. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including our vinyl decals! Love all these finds!

    ReplyDelete