Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Meet the Members of Beachcomber Lane

This is me. Lauren. And this is my blog!





Every year that passes, I find myself transforming more and more away from the crazy and wild college-student life I used to lead, into the semi-secluded, homestead-ish life I currently live and LOVE! I love to create. Be it knitting, designing, gardening, or constructing, I love to create something new. Unique, unusual, original...thats what draws me in!

In this blog, you can follow my two passions: the remodel of our Beach House, and the production and evolution of The Beachcomber Studio!


This is him. Aaron. And he's a guest star in my blog!


Aaron is my partner in every sense of the word. He's my best friend, my biggest supporter, and he keeps me happy and light hearted! Aaron works a month on/month off schedule...so part of my motivation is to wow and shock him with what I've done in the month hes been away from home :D
Aaron LOVES to fish. Any day on the water is a good day. And a day on the water with a king salmon, a limit on halibut, or rock fish... now that is a GREAT day to Aaron!



This is them. The Pugs!! They sleep a lot.



And Jordan the Cat!! She sleeps a lot.

We all live here together on Beachcomber Lane in our cozy little house. We're actively remodeling the house as we live here, which is both challenging and interesting. Follow our progress on the Beach House Remodel page!

1 comment:

  1. Looking Forward to Updates at the Beachcomber Lane. It looks Great

    ReplyDelete